Saturday, August 07, 2010

Jejdaaaa!

Hi all. Sorry I haven't blogged in forever, but I decided it would be better for me to enjoy all the experiences I possibly can and reflect on everything later. Yes, this isn't ideal for the rest of you who check this twice daily (or more...mom), but I hope you agree that soaking every experience in is better than staying cooped up in a room typing all day. I'm not taking so many pictures because my new friends from the Czech language course in Dobruška are taking a million and we're compiling them to a group on Facebook from which everyone can use all the photos they want. I do have some of my own, and I'll update them on my Picasa site (picasaweb.google.com/carebear007) when I have more time. I'd be so happy to tell you all about my travels when I return to NE and don't have to miss out on an enrichment activity to type out a blog alone in my room. Hope you can understand! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are having so much fun! See you when you get back!!

Julia Ourecky

Unknown said...

Hi Carrie,
I'm so glad you were able to go to the Czech Republic for such a long time. I can't wait to hear all about it. See you sometime in Nebraska.

Janet Jeffries